The bodysuit trend is in full swing this season. From a hot mama like Chrissy Teigen to a teenage starlet like Bella Thorne, it seems just about everyone in Hollywood has a one-piece hanging in their closets. Skin-tight and versatile, a bodysuit has become a wardrobe staple amongst famous fashionistas. The likes of Vanessa Hudgens and Nina Dobrev have been seen pairing it with jeans for a casual look, while Kendall Jenner has rocked one with fancy trousers and a pair of strappy heels as a nighttime outfit.
To help you get started on this spring trend, here are 10 bodysuits that your favorite celebrities have been coveting!
1. Wolford Jamaika String Bodysuit, $195. We’ve all heard of the LBD, so why not the LBB? This little black bodysuit can practically be worn with anything. We saw Kourtney Kardashian pair hers with red pants and black pumps.
2. River Island Black Jacquard Bodysuit, $50. “I live for a good bodysuit,” Kylie Jenner writes on her app. “They’re perfect to pair with jeans or a tight skirt.” She’s totally diggin’ this one that’s also easy on your wallet.
4. Topshop Sleeveless Funnel Neck Bodysuit, $28. With spring in full swing, it’s time to embrace the warmer weather and ditch those sleeves! Karrueche Tran has been seen rocking this exact one while out running errands in Los Angeles.
6. T by Alexander Wang Lace-Up Stretch Jersey Bodysuit, $160. As seen on Selena Gomez, this one-piece is a stylish staple with just enough sex appeal.
7. La Perla Shape Allure Bodysuit, $524. Part shapewear. Part lingerie. All kinds of sexy! Ariana Grade had on this exact one in her “Focus” music video. Albeit a little pricey, this piece can be converted into to strapless, one shoulder, halter neck, and cross back — making it the ultimate bodysuit.
8. Free People Boy Babe Bodysuit, $48. Kim Kardashian is no stranger to curve-hugging one-pieces. She recommends this white-hot bad boy that can be layered underneath a duster jacket or blazer. “I love bodysuits,” she pens on her app. “They’re simple and sexy and add a touch of cool to any look.”
9. ASOS Off-Shoulder Body with Short Sleeves, $23. Combine two spring trends into one! The off-shoulder look is so hot right now, so bar a little skin with this form-fitting leotard. Little Mix‘s Perrie Edwards wore this super affordable on the red carpet at the BBC Radio 1’s Teen Awards.
Still looking for the right bodysuit for you? Shop more looks — below!