Kylie Jenner‘s makeup brand may be venturing into eyeshadows, but her signature lip kits are still as popular as ever. Though there are now 15 matte shades to choose from, many are still selling out the moment they hit the web. In fact, her newest colors — Maliboo and Kristen — sold out within just eight minutes of its debut!
Given that it’ll probably be a long time before we get to see shades like Fourth of July exclusives Skylie and Freedom become available online again, we’ve done a little digging to find equally awesome alternatives that you can get your hands on now.
From a must-have nude that can pass off as Jenner’s Exposed to a drugstore lippie that is a dead ringer for her most popular color, here are 10 substitutes you should check out as you wait for the next restock! (Be sure to check out our favorite dupes for Candy K, Dolce K, True Brown K, Posie K, Koko K, Mary Jo K, and 22 too!)
1. Stila Stay-All-Day Liquid Lipstick in Chianti, $24. For a dark plum like Jenner’s Kourt K that won’t budge from your pout, try Stila’s equally matte and long-lasting formula in Chianti. The price tag might be almost the same as Jenner’s $29 lip kit, but at least you won’t have to pay an absorbent amount in shipping and handling!
2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in London, $5.99. NYX has a huge selection of lip colors, so it’s bound to happen that they have a shade similar to Jenner’s favorite nude, Exposed. Pro tip: Abu Dhabi from the same line is a close match to Dolce K.
3. Palladio Beauty Dreamy Matte Lipcolor in Lady Rose, $7. To get a light pink like Koko K, gently swipe on a thin layer of this lippie from Palladio Beauty onto your pout. For a richer tone, first color your lips with the cosmetic company’s matching liner in Nearly Naked, which is available for the super affordable price of $5, before applying the lipstick.
4. Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Adorable, $7.99. Though it’s one of the original colors released by Jenner, Candy K is still often sold out in her online store. For the time being, pick up this drugstore dupe from Milani.
5. Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint in 2AM, $17. Cult beauty brand Coloured Raine’s line of lip products is universally flattering, but its highly pigmented colors especially pop on people with darker skin tones. The darkest shade from their matte lip color collection — a matte black — is exactly like Jenner’s Dead of Knight.
6. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Jawbreaker, $18. Before Jenner’s lip kit dominated the beauty scene, every product junkie wanted to get their hands on makeup guru Jeffree Star’s collection of lip stains. (Who are we kidding? We still do!) Vegan and cruelty-free, his neon pastel blue is the OG to Jenner’s Skylie.
7. Ciaté Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Liquid Lipstick in Swoon, $19. Jenner says on her app that Ginger “will go down as one of my favorites” from her popular lip line. We’re not surprised. After all, the dark nude sold out in minutes of its debut! While you wait for the restock, check out Ciaté — the people behind Jenner’s favorite nail polishes — and their liquid lipsticks.
8. Tarte GRAV3YARDGIRL Tartist Creamy Matte Lip Paint, $20. It seems a greyish nude is what the cool kids are wearing these days. Not only is Jenner’s Maliboo selling out the moment it hit the web, but YouTube personality Bunny Meyer’s newly released lipstick collaboration with Tarte is flying off the shelves, too. You better hurry if you want to get your hands on either!
9. ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips in Ouiji, $6. Since Jenner shares the same manufacturer as ColourPop, it’s to no one’s surprise that their colors and formula are very similar. While Jenner’s new strawberry pink Kristen may be leaning a bit more towards to red side, ColourPop’s coral pink Ouiji packs almost the same punch.
10. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Heroine, $17. If black lipstick is a little too intense for you, try rocking a navy blue instead. Jenner’s Freedom may be out of stock, but Urban Decay’s Heroine makes a great alternative.
Can’t get enough of makeup? Shop more mattifying liquid lipsticks — below!