DMX has a challenge most parents would find daunting … remembering the names of all of his kids, which now number 15. The baker’s dozen plus 2 was born Friday in NYC … weighing in at 6 lbs, 10 oz. [TMZ]
Good Morning America co-anchor Amy Robach has apologized for saying “colored people” on Monday’s broadcast of the ABC program, the AP reports. [Newser]
Buzzfeed calls Justin Timberlake a “f-ckboy” for using Britney Spears to climb to fame for the past fourteen years. [Lainey Gossip]
10 years ago, Paris Hilton blessed the world with her debut album, Paris. [Huffington Post]
Pita Taufatofua, the Taekwondo athlete from Tonga made another shirtless and oiled appearance during the 2016 Rio Olympics closing ceremonies last night in Barcelona. [Socialite Life]
The latest impossible mission appears to be in creating the mission itself. Pre-production on the sixth film in the Mission: Impossible series was halted just as it was getting underway. [The Movie Network]
Sex offenders in New York state will find a new restriction they’ll have to agree to before they’re granted parole: no playing Internet games like Pokemon Go, the New York Times reports. [Newser]
ICYMI on Celebuzz:
- Album Review: The Glorious Comeback Miracle of Britney Spears’ ‘Glory’
- Happy Birthday James Corden! Here Are His 10 Best Carpool Karaoke Rides
- Deals of the Day: Lilly Pulitzer Clothing, Tomy Toys, Paddle Boards and More!
- Celebuzz’d Shot: A ‘Bittersweet’ Encounter with Questlove and Black Thought of The Roots
- That Time Norman Reedus Ran Around ‘Walking Dead’ Set Naked
Also, make sure to check out our latest Celebuzz’d podcast with our host Mia Lardiere and Matt Russoniello sitting down with Idolator’s Rachel Sonis to discuss the intrigue of artist beef as an inextricable part of MTV VMA’s tradition.