Pumpkin spice season has officially begin now that autumn is in full swing. As with every fall, this season boasts tons of new delicious treats flavored with the once-innocuous ingredient. Whether you’re having breakfast or a late night snack, there are literally thousands of ways to incorporate pumpkin spice into your meal.
Seeing how it’ll almost take the entire season to count all the pumpkin spice products out there, we’ve selected 10 notable ones you should pick up the next time you’re at the store. Here are 10 pumpkin spice flavored foods you need on your grocery list!
1. Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice Flavored Cookies, $3.69. As if sandwich cookies aren’t delicious already, Pepperidge Farm is adding pumpkin spice filling to their famous sweet treat for a limited time. Yum!
2. Birch Benders Pumpkin Spice Pancake & Waffle Mix, $4.99. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not add a little delicious pumpkin spice to it? This mix scented with ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon can be used to make waffles or pancakes, depending on your mood. All you need to do is add water.
3. Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats Pumpkin Spice Cereal, $7.99. If you’re in New York from now until Oct. 31, you can stop by Kellogg’s NYC in Time Square for delicious bowl of Pumpkin Spice Latte Bowl, an autumnal treat made with their new pumpkin spice flavored cereal, dashes of espresso powder, white chocolate chips and you’re choice of milk, yogurt or ice cream. If you’re not in town, you can always just pick up a box of Frosted Mini-Wheats at the store and make your own at home.
4. Starbucks Bottled Pumpkin Spice Frappucino, $2.60. Getting your hands one of Starbucks’ signature drinks has never been easier. For the first time ever, a pumpkin spice flavor of its bottled Frappucino will be sold individually in stores nationwide. Better stock up though — these babies are limited edition and will only be available during pumpkin spice latte season!
5. Nabisco Pumpkin & Spice Triscuit, $3.69. Beginning Oct. 3, Triscuit’s limited-edition crackers inspired by fall flavors will hit the stores. Made with 100 percent whole grain wheat and free of artificial flavors, they’re a good source of fiber for all the basics out there who can’t get enough of pumpkin spice. Can you even?!
6. 365 Everyday Value Organic Pumpkin Spice Low Fat Yogurt, $0.99. Smooth and creamy, this is the perfect excuse to have pumpkin spice for breakfast. Enjoy this alone with a hot cup of PSL or throw it into the freezer for a delicious frozen treat!
7. Dandies Pumpkin Marshmallows, $5.29. Don’t worry, vegans, we haven’t forgotten about you. Free of gluten and gelatin and made with non-GMO ingredients, these ‘mallows can be throw in pies, s’mores, hot chocolates or — better yet — eaten straight out of the bag.
8. Lindt Lindor Pumpkin Spice Milk Chocolate Truffles, $4.49. Who knew Lindor chocolates could get even better?! The famous melt-in-your-mouth truffles have gotten an upgrade this season thanks to its new pumpkin spice flavor.
9. Nuts ‘N More Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Spread, $13.58. Don’t let your diet stop you from enjoying classic autumn flavors. Packed with Omega 3’s, this peanut butter is perfect for those who are on a high-protein diet. We won’t judge if you eat this out of the jar.
10. KIND Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice Bar, $20 for 12. Oh, baby! Your favorite granola bar just became even more delicious. Sweet and crunchy, you can practically inhale this limited batch of goodness in one sitting.
Can’t get enough of pumpkin spice? Let the world know with a statement tee — below!