We are featuring 15 unique products and services that we think would be perfect holiday gifts and we are giving ALL of them away to one lucky winner. Each day we will be highlighting one of the items in our guide, and then at the end of the 15 days (December 15, 2016) we will be choosing one lucky reader who will win all 15 gifts! Details on how to enter to win are at the bottom of the article.
Get your multi-tasking on and fire up your core!
FluidStance is committed to bringing movement and motion to any workspace with their beautifully designed Levels. These balance boards make the perfect design-minded, health-oriented gift idea to help free users from their desk chairs and keep them moving, even when tied down with responsibilities.
The Level creates a subtle instability under your feet while you stand – it increases your heart rate by 15% and fires up your core and balance muscles while you work, but not enough to distract you. And, 83% of users report feeling happier when using their Level!
Since the launch of the Original Bamboo Level ($489) last year, we’ve added new versions including maple ($289) and walnut ($339), offering a lower entry level price point and new grains of wood to match any décor. In addition, new bundles including the Trio-1 System ($427), Trio-2 System ($447), Trio-3 System ($407) and Quad System ($496) offer ready-made bundles of mix-and-matchable Levels, colorful upcycled Base Mat and UPmat selections, and a Holster for storing your Level when it’s not in use.
The Original Handmade Level® is sand cast by hand in California using a “Green Sand Process” to limit waste and increase strength with .250″ walls of military-grade aluminum. This hand-casting process generates zero waste, with the sand molds being recycled and excess aluminum trimmings being placed back into the supply chain. The top deck, a solid half-inch of three-ply bamboo made with low-emitting materials, is milled and finished in California. Final etching is completed within 5 miles of our offices in Santa Barbara.
Below are all 15 of the products and services that are featured in the 2016 15 Days of Celebmas! Click the items for find out more information and for details on where to purchase.
- Lacoste Home Leste Red Bedding Collection & Lacoste Home Signature Logo Bath Towel – The epitome of luxury.
- FluidStance Original Handmade Level and Holster – Free yourself from your desk chair and keep that heart rate up.
- Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link Air Purifier Heater & Fan– Intelligently purifies, heats and cools you.
- Rock ‘N’ Rolla XL “Vintage” Record Player – Vinyl is back in baby!
- New Nintendo 3DS XL – The latest and greatest Nintendo gaming device.
- Swagtron T5 Hoverboard – This hands-free smart board is all the technology & quality!
- Hercules – DJ Control Instinct P8 Party Pack – Be the life of your next party with this DJ deck featuring party lights!
- TCL 43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV – The TV that may be smarter than all of us.
- Drinkmate – Carbonate ANY beverage! From juices, cocktails, iced tea, and even beer.
- Maggie Wallet by JEMMA – So versatile that it can be worn three different ways!
- Swagboard NG-1 Electric Skateboard – The next generation skateboard electrically reimagined.
- ZAGG Slim Book Pro – Enjoy the convenience to use your keyboard connected to or separated from your iPad.
- Hot Wheels – Two classic track sets for the Hot Wheels enthusiast.
- The I.V. Doc – Enjoy this in-home luxury hydration service with a $100 gift card.
- Stella & Dot Covet Sunday Bag and Covet Pave Intention Necklace in White Gold – Two gorgeous items from Stella & Dot’s latest collection, Covet by Stella & Dot.
Here is how to enter to win:
1) Leave a comment on this post telling us what past gift you received for the holidays was the most special to you!
2) Feel free to leave multiple comments!
3) When leaving your comment(s), make sure you are logged in using a valid email address! We will contact the winner via email.
4) You must live in the continental United States and be 18-years-old or older to enter. You have until midnight PST December 15, 2016.