Scott Disick says he’s not a sex addict.
Though he admitted he was obsessed with sleeping around on an episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians earlier this year, the father-of-three refuted the claims when he was asked about the comment this weekend.
“I would say I think it’s a little rude that everybody keeps addressing me as a sex addict,” the 34-year-old told E! News during an appearance at LIQUID Pool Lounge at Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas on Saturday. “I just like sex, but I’m not a sex addict. I said that in a humorous, joking fashion on the show and now I’m getting billed as one, and it’s not the case. I do like sex, but I am not an addict.”
He added, “A gargantuan appetite, but not an addict!”
The reality star also opened up about about his rumored fling with 19-year-old actress Bella Thorne, saying, “We have nothing to do with each other romantically.
“No, no love interest for me. I’m just focusing on one girl at a time,” he joked. “I’m just kidding. I just try to live and be decently happy. But no, No girlfriends or anything like that.”
Read more about this story and catch up on other celebrity news headlines from the weekend, including:
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrates Birthday with Alex Rodriguez
- Michael Phelps Races a Great White Shark
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Go on a Couples Trip with Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson
- Prnce William: Princess Diana Would Have Been a “Nightmare” Grandmother
- Brooklyn Decker Is Pregnant with Baby No. 2!